Friday 14 July 2017

THURSDAY NIGHT SCRAP PAGES

My main intention for July is to get my 2017 pages up to date by the end of the month.  So last night I spent some time at my scrap table and here are two of the pages I did ...
 Although the big photo is not great ... I used it anyway as it is the only photo of the group of us.

I am really enjoying embellishing my pages with sewing ...


































While looking for some inspiration for this page I came across another page where I had used ribbon in this way ... I like the way this page came out.

While looking through my photos I found this one which is one of the wedding pages I did for my New Zealand Album ...Now that I know that Jo has her wedding album safely in her hands I knew that I could share this one ...
 While going through my photos I found this photo of three Wedding cards I made ...

And then I also found this page that I completed a while ago ... The flash really reflected off the photo of the three of us :(
A page about Connor's 21st in my chronological album

Kyle's birthday party at Northgate Ice Rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment