Tuesday 25 July 2017

SOME MORE PAGES TO SHARE

I am steaming along with the intent of getting 2017 up to date by the end of this month.  I am now starting with my pages for May ... So there is a possibility that I could attain my target.

So here are some pages that I have done recently to share and I would like to thank my friend Lynette Jacobs for all the inspiration!!!

This idea I found in one of my old idea books ... This was Connor's trip to Cape Town to see Al Bairre ... I love how this one came out and that it is made mainly out of scraps.
This is the inspiration .....


 This is my interpretation ... and adjusted to make a double page layout.
 These two are out of my head ...

 Another one from my stash of ideas ...
 And my pages ... although they are different events I used the double page idea and individualized them with different background paper.












No comments:

Post a Comment