Sunday 19 June 2016

WINTER SCRAP-A-THON

16-19 June 2016: I could not wait for this weekend!  It is our winter retreat to Good Shepherd for a weekend of scrapbooking and friendship.

I met Ali and Leonie at the Windmill Restaurant for breakfast followed by a dawdle through the market and then on to Good Shepherd where we unpacked, got the urn on for coffee and as soon as Linda arrived we shared our layouts and got scrapping.

We did a lot of walking this weekend and a lot of scrapbooking.  I made 21 cards, tidied up my scraps which were in a huge mess and did a whole lot of pages.

I love spending time with these ladies scrapbooking ... we did miss our friend Lynette who was scrapbooking along with us in Cape Town.

 As usual we designed pages for each other and here they are ...
Leonie's page which houses gorgeous photos of my boy and his girl
Linda's page which I used for our trip to Robben Island
Ali's page which I used for our flight and first day in Cape Town.
I finished up a lot of pages which I had started and had not added photos.  This is one of Lynette's previous challenge pages ... 
 Here are some of the cards I made ...


 The sunsets were gorgeous ... as usual!
 Here's Ali taking a photo of the sunset ...

 I just love how this page came out ... It was scraps that Ali gave me and I found the lilac piece with one hole already punched in it which then became the title for the page.  It is awesome when inspiration strikes and you get a page done in the blink of an eye!

 Here is spot leaving messages for Leonie and Ali's cats!

And so another awesome scrapbooking weekend comes to an end.

2 comments:

  1. Another super special weekend. Always live to see what the girls were up to xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pages! You are so creative!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete