Sunday 8 May 2016

WEEKEND ROUNDUP (ParkRun/Anabella/MothersDay)

Another weekend has come and gone ... They seem to fly past so quickly!!!!

SATURDAY 7 May 2016:  This morning my friend Linda Wood met me for ParkRun ... we did really well:
RIETVLEI PARKRUN JHB SOUTH RESULTS FOR EVENT # 128
YOUR TIME WAS 00:57:54

After our walk we had a quick breakfast at the restaurant at Rietvlei ... there is a new manager and although the service was a little slow the food was hot and the coffee delicious.

I got home and had a shower and then popped over to my niece Gina to celebrate the 1st birthday of her little girl Anabella.  Took this great photo of three generations!!!

On my way home I decided to pop into Scrapbook 'n Things as I had not seen Lara since the death of her nephew.  She had just finished up from a full day class and we had a lovely chat.

Mom made us delicious veggie soup and vetkoek for dinner and then we spent the evening in front of the TV until we fetched Connor from Steph's house.

SUNDAY 8 May 2016: Today is Mothers Day and my boys took me to Just Darling at Mall of The South for breakfast.  We got there just before the rush and had an awesome time relaxing with each other.  After breakfast we did some shopping.  Wendy visited us in the afternoon and Connor was craving sushi so I took him to Ocean Basket at The Glen and he indulged himself.  We had a quiet evening at home ... Perfect way to spend Mothers Day!!!

My Mothers Day gift ... a pair of Superga's and a pair of Vans ... Soooo spoiled!!!!

1 comment:

  1. A great time with your parkrun. Glad to see you and the family are keeping well xxx
    Keep warm
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete