Saturday 19 December 2015

BRUNCH WITH ANA-B and ALEXI!

19 December 2015 : I met Anabela when I worked at head office a number of years ago.  We became instant friends and Connor fell head over heels in love with her ... although he was still in primary school and Anabela was a number of years older than him!  

We had been keeping contact on Facebook but had not seen each other in ages.  She contacted me and asked if we could meet for brunch and her message read "Any suggestions for a place? I will have Alexi with me so will have to be kid friendly :).  My response "OMGoodness!!! Now you are asking me an impossibility ... You tell me where there is a kid friendly place and I will be there.  Remember the "child friendly" places I go to are for 20 year old!!!"

We decided on Happily Ever Laughter in Bedfordview (24a Riley Road).  What an awesome place.  We arrived a little ahead of them and Connor enjoyed a Ferro Rocher Milkshake while reading his book.

We had a wonderful time catching up while Alexi played on the playground which is monitored by two child minders.

For parents with little people this is an ideal place because while you sit on the patio, you can see your kids and they are safe.










The kids food is served in a cardboard car.

When last did you see one of these tomato bottles?

Alexi had his face painted ... This lady is really talented.
Had to get a photo of the boys ...


No comments:

Post a Comment