Saturday 24 October 2015

SATURDAY

Saturday 24 October 2015 ... Today was our monthly Scrap Addicts scrapbooking date ... Ali was unable to make it as it was her niece's school concert and she went 'home' to attend and decided to only come home tomorrow as the next time she will see her family is at Christmas.

Leonie had an emergency appointment at the dentist so Linda and I decided to have a day of card making at her house.  We had a lot of fun and popped out at lunch time to Scrap Crazee who have moved from Meyersdal Mall to the owners home in Meyersdal followed by a quick burger at RocoMamas. While eating our burgers we saw this cloud that looked like a camel ... And there was no alcohol involved just a coke and a peanut butter milkshake!!!
Now do not get a shock ... I watched the Currie Cup Final and then the first half of the World Cup Semi-Final before I rushed home to watch the rest of the match ... VERY unusual for me AND I enjoyed every minute of it.

Tonight Connor is out at Byron's 21st party at Kayla's house so we have to stay up late as we will be fetching him at pumpkin time so I thought I would spend some of the time on a long overdue blog update.

Here are the cards I made today ...

The little messages with the hands and hearts on them are gift tags from Blind SA ~ I had such fun incorporating them into my cards.
I decided to make the cards for the Hysterectomy Club (my friend Sam's Mom and sisters) today as well so that I don't have to stress in December and then rush to make them ... I am going to put the name of each lady in their card inside the crossword puzzle blocks.  These cards look prettier in the flesh than on the photo.
  
I hope you have all had a Spectacular Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment