Sunday 6 September 2015

SCRAPBOOK 'N THINGS RETREAT

Ali and Leonie booked to attend Lara's Spring Scrapbook Retreat and when chatting to my friend Cheryl she said "Make a plan!!!" so I chatted to my hunny and he said I could go.  Cheryl said she did a serious happy dance when I let her know I would be there.


Date: 4 - 6 September 2015
Venue: Lion's Rest, Lambton, Germiston

When I phoned Lara to ask if she still had space she said that three ladies had cancelled so I was able to attend.  I asked if I could share with Ali and Leonie and she said she would find out ... I said if it was a problem then I would pay the single supplement ... I was very sad not being able to share with them as I missed out on special time with them.

  • The room where we scrapped was wonderful (except for some seriously noisy girls)
  • Lara had tons of supplies for sale (managed to stock up on click 'n stick)
  • My bedroom was gorgeous ... I think I got the honeymoon suite ~ Not that it matters as I never spend much time in a room when there is scrapbooking to be done;
  • The food was average and the staff were a bit grumpy except for one lady who was amazing.
    I certainly will not be rushing back there.



The bath was in the bedroom ...

I unfortunately didn't take many photos so will have to rely on Ali for copies of the photos she took.

No comments:

Post a Comment