Thursday 7 May 2015

R.I.P. MAGGIE

I had breakfast with my friend Marian this morning and she gave me this beautiful birthday gift ... The candle is made in Bredasdorp.  Missing is a box of cuppaccino sticks which I left in the cupboard at work.  I then rushed to attend a session at Flora Centre Branch and then it was back to the office to a meeting ... only left the office after 4 and once I fetched Connor we came home to be met with the news that our bearded dragon Maggie had died this morning.

I think my Mom is going to miss Maggie the most as she had the most interactions with her/him.  Connor chose a spot in the garden and my hunny dug the 'grave' ... Just after Richard placed Maggie in the grave two old aircraft flew over the house ... seemed like a fitting farewell!
The spot is chosen.
Connor can't watch as Richard places Maggie in the ground.
"Bye Maggie!!!"



After I am finished updating my blog I am going to spend some time at my scrapbook table ~ I want to finish a page I am busy with and need to do some prep for our Scrap Addicts Monthly get-together on Saturday.

Hope you had a terrific Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment