Tuesday 5 May 2015

LIFE ...


I found this post, that I had started compiling on 29 April, in my drafts and it said  ... "Not sure if it is the time of the year but I am battling once again to get myself feeling like I am standing right side up!!!!"

I started writing this while I was on leave and found that all I could think about was what I was not getting right at work, what was outstanding, etc. etc. etc!!!! and this caused me to have serious sleepless nights.  I spent Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday doing a lot of work and on Thursday I decided to close my laptop and focus on some other stuff I wanted to get done.  Unfortunately the sleepless nights got to me and resulted in me dragging an exhausted self to work on Monday morning.

Tuesday 5 May : I had an appointment in Westonaria and as usual I got there early so I started out the day at the KFC where I had a hot chocolate and logged onto my laptop ...
 After a serious coaching session with this staff member I went back to my office and Anna-Marie and I went to get coffee downstairs ... This is what Menzi served me ...





No comments:

Post a Comment