Sunday 21 September 2014

What better way to spend a weekend ...

than with my precious Scrap Addicts.  We all arrived at Ali's house by 09h00 and had coffee and croissants for breakfast and did some catching up ... it had been 6 weeks since we last scrapped together.  

Straight after breakfast we decided that we would share our packs which would give us an opportunity to work on them this weekend.

This is my layout ...
 And Leonie's page ...
 Lynette's page ...
 And my interpretation ... I had to adjust it a bit to fit my photos.


Linda's page ...

Ali's page ...

I did not have photos with me to finish my page
 Leonie's page ...
 All I need to do is add photos to my page ...
I also completed this page which was Leonie's previous pack ...
I worked on this layout which was one of Ali's previous packs ... I need some more photos and need to finish the journaling ...
 The girls ...
Ali and Linda
Lynette and Leonie
On Saturday night we had a massive hail storm which was really scary and did some damage to my car ...
 On Sunday morning Leonie made us a beautiful breakfast and also taught us the benefits of juicing fresh fruit and veggies and served us the most delicious carrot and apple juice ...

Our stash of chocolate ... Leonie brought us chocolate from the Caribbean and Caramel Brulee Chocolate Bites from Starbucks from her recent trip, Linda gave us a slab of chocolate with a wooden saying and Ali completed the stash with Astros.
When we left on Sunday afternoon Leonie's car was covered in leaves from the storm.
 Lynette left on Saturday night so we had a long arm with the 4 of us ... Linda, me, Leonie and Ali.
Another amazing Scrap Addicts Scrap-a-thon.

No comments:

Post a Comment