Friday 11 October 2013

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!!

The work day went by pretty quickly today ~ thankfully.  I managed to get home pretty quickly (by braving Joe Slovo) and Connor and I fetched Liam from home and went to gym ... I don't think I did too badly for my first visit ... 20 minutes on the treadmill, 7 minutes cycling, 5 minutes rowing, 10 minutes cycling and finished off with another 5 minutes on the treadmill.  Liam and Connor warmed up on the treadmill and then did upper body exercises.  We had a quick cuppa coffee at Wendy when we dropped Liam off and then back home for dinner ~ I surprised Connor with a tub of curry from his Aunty Wendy as when we walked in by her kitchen door Connor said "I'm staying for dinner!!!"
This was the gorgeous sunset over the Rand Water Board taken from outside Wendy's back door ...
Connor went out on his board after school and only when he winced at gym and I asked him what was wrong did he tell me that he had hurt his wrist when he fell off his board.  Nothing was mentioned about this damage on the bottom of his back ... 
 Boys will be boys!!!!
I hope you have all had a Fantastic Friday and that you have something special planned for the weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning sunset. Hope he wont have any lingering injuries.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete