Friday 25 October 2013

T.G.I.F.!!!

I spent the day at my desk and got a whole host of things done ~ Days like these are really needed.
http://mybestbadi.blogspot.com/
On my way home I stopped at the gym for an hour (have I said how much I am LOVING the gym? Oh I have!!! Sorry!).  I did my favourite 20 minutes on the treadmill, then worked on 5of the machines and finished off with 20 minutes on the bicycle ~ A fantastic way to end out the week. Connor had spent the day out with Byron riding their longboards so he had gotten enough exercise and didn't join me.

Had a lovely dinner and then worked at my scrap table for a couple of hours and then packed for tomorrow's date with my Scrap Addict girlfriends ... Can't wait to spend the day with them!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so with you....I truly needed this weekend to rest...I can't believe we only returned from our holiday recently...I am already pooped again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on keeping the gym routine going.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete