Tuesday 21 May 2013

Worry vs Peace

I just saw this on my friend Natalie's facebook page ... It is something that I am working on as I have become a worry wart of note and it really does destroy your peace!  So in everything I am looking for the "good news" ... like the stories of rescue and heroism from Moore, Oklahoma.
Please Share
Hope you all had a Teriffic Tuesday ... I am off to my scrap desk to create a masterpiece for the Wedding Project and later I will spend an hour in front of the TV watching Chicago Fire (need to get my weekly dose of the two gorgeous guys).

2 comments:

  1. Lynn this is just so true, but its sometimes hard not to worry - which is also human. Hope your masterpiece turns out exactly you want it to be. Enjoy the eye candy tonight.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspirational. Remembering to stay in "the now"

    ReplyDelete