Sunday 12 May 2013

Mothers Day

My day in pictures ...
This morning my boys took me for breakfast at Fego Caffe at The Glen.  I ordered their French Toast which is delightful, Richard had Eggs Benedict and Connor had his usual 2 croissants. 
After breakfast we went to Woolies and I got some gifts.  Then upstairs to give blood.  We bumped into Dean and Marisa who were also giving blood ... Dean was shocked when I finished giving blood before him as he had started before me. 
I love giving blood as I know that my blood is used in emergencies.
Back home and I got back to my scrapbooking table.  At 13h45 I drove Connor through to Byron's house as it was his Mom's birthday and he was invited for a late lunch.  Back to my scrap table until 6 when my hunny an I went to the shop to get bread and milk and pick Connor up (took the opportunity of getting a photo of Connor with Sharron ~Byron's Mom).  A quick dinner of toasted sarmies and Lays Salt & Black Pepper crisps (YUM!!!!) and then back to my scrap table where I have just finished up ... 18 pages for the weekend ... not bad!!!

I hope you have all had a stunning weekend and that the week ahead is kind to you.  Sleep tight now!!!
  
 My favourite page of the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got to spend the day doing something you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to see ypu had a wonderful MD. Wow 18 scrapbook pages in one weekend thats amazing. I hardly do that many double page layouts in a year. Wishing you a great week.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete