Monday 13 February 2012

It's been a few days ... Episode 1

Friday morning was another early one ...
  • I got to the office and did some work before the Recognition Committee meeting ~ We discussed the staff who have been nominated for awards.  It is quite a tiresome but also very important and rewarding discussion.  
  • I rushed back to my desk to conduct a telephonic interview ~ an absolutely lovely lady and a very rewarding hour spent on the phone. 
  • The rest of the day passed in a haze of e-mails, and I'm not too sure what else!!!
  • Left the office after 4 and the traffic was wonderful which was surprising for a Friday afternoon. 
When I got home I was greeted by these two gorgeous boys ...


Richard was very excited to show me how well his new motorbike bag works ~ He found it on the internet, made by The Bag Ladies, and I bought it for him.  He will be giving it a run this weekend when he and a couple of other people go riding/camping.  We have been very surprised by how much stuff you can fit into it.
  • One very happy boy!!!
We needed to go to The Glen to get Richard's medication and decided to have a quick bite to eat at the same time ~ gives Mom some time off of dinner duty!  We did another 'Navy Seal' operation ... chemist ... Clicks ... Pick 'n Pay ... Ocean Basket ... Exclusive Books where Connor found The Picture of Dorian Gray ... picked Connor's cousins up and then home. 

Early to bed ,,, early to rise ...

No comments:

Post a Comment