Sunday 20 June 2021

2021 CROCHET PROJECTS

I LOVE TO CROCHET!!!!!  Here are some of the projects I have finished this year ...

I made this Bavarian Stitch throw for my older sister Noleen's birthday in March.  I really battled on it when I started out and was going to give up on the pattern when my domestic goddess Sheron gave me a swift kick up the bum.  She said "You are always telling me that I can do things so now get on and get it finished!!!" So I did just that and am VERY proud of the result.

 

I made Steph's Mom a throw for her birthday in January (started it in December) and used the left-over wool for a shawl ~ I used Caron Cakes which forms these stripes.

I made two green scarves from left over wool from another project and donated them to a charity I support in South Hills ... It is the perfect colour for Hill High.


I used all my left-overs and crocheted this scrap-buster blanket.  I will be donating it as well.

I had crocheted the blanket in the following pics as a gift out of the above colours (except the white) and had wool left over so when we started our current Seaside Scrap-Buster Project (this is a multiple stitch pattern made up of 157 rows) I decided to start another blanket using the left overs of the wool I had bought.  I got so wrapped up in this project that all I did in my spare time was crochet and I finished it in a month.  I am soooooooo happy with how this came out and will be giving it to one of my friends for her birthday.  

I am now back on crocheting the original blanket and am sitting at row 97.  

If you love to crochet and want a challenge ... go and have a look at ReWOLusie https://www.kknk.co.za/eng/revolution/... They are doing a crochet-along and it is a beautiful challenge that I think I may take on next 💪😅!!!

1 comment:

  1. Blessed with talents. The blankets are very pretty

    ReplyDelete